Welcome to the FINAL WEEK of Financial Literacy Month!
Here’s yet another “your turn” post:
Comment below your answer to the following two questions:
- What is something that you have rocked at financially? It can be a one time event, or something you do regularly.
- What is a financial mistake you have made?
- Only uplifting comments (duh!)
- Multiple original comments are allowed
- When commenting on a comment, make sure to nest it under that comment by hitting “Reply”
- “like” helpful comments
$ Financial Literacy Month Competition! ($25 + $6)
As part of my Financial Literacy Month campaign, there has been “Your Turn” post each week. Whoever gives the most helpful comments (comments with “likes”) will receive a $25 Ebay gift card! If we get more than 100 comments, then the runner up will receive a $6 Cold Stone Creamery gift card. If we have fewer than 25 comments, the winner will only get the $6 Cold Stone Creamery card, so pass it on! This is the final week (#4). See the following links to view/ comment on other weeks. All weeks are competition eligible until Sunday, April 30th.
For this week only, new “liked” comments on any other post on makingmilly.com will count towards your win!
Note: Gift cards are printable gift cards and will be emailed to the email you subscribed with. You must subscribe to my newsletter to win.